I AM NEW
We are glad you’ve found us!
Lakeland Christian Academy is an interdenominational school offering a challenging program of Christ-centered education. In the preschool through high school, Christian families find a safe nurturing environment where Biblical values and principles are emphasized. LCA seeks to fully prepare children spiritually, academically, physically, and socially through a strong academic program enhanced with many extracurricular opportunities — a balance designed to enable each student to fulfill God’s plan for his or her life.
Lakeland Christian Academy does reserve the right to select students for enrollment or re-enrollment on the basis of academic performance, compatible religious commitments and personal qualifications including a willingness to cooperate with LCA administration and abide by its policies.
Students seeking admission are evaluated on the basis of their transcripts, behavior, academics, references, admission questionnaires, interviews and demonstrated ability to perform satisfactorily at Lakeland Christian Academy. LCA is not equipped with the resources required to serve students seeking to be admitted into special educational programs.
No student is guaranteed admission under any circumstance. Lakeland Christian Academy is not obligated to admit any student. All admission documents, interviews, and information will be formulated to determine if the school will be able to form a partnership with the family.
- Testing is required for students making application for entering grades K5-high school.
- A student who has a history of academic, discipline, or behavior problems may be accepted on probation after administrative consultation.
Test scores and the completed admissions packet will be evaluated. After a decision has been reached, the applicant will be notified by phone or by letter.
- Children entering the Two-year-old preschool class must have their second birthday on or before August 1 of the enrollment year
- Children entering the Three-year-old preschool class must have their third birthday on or before August 1 of the enrollment year
- Children entering the Four-year-old class must have their fourth birthday on or before August 1 of the enrollment year
- Children entering Kindergarten must have their fifth birthday on or before August 1 of the enrollment year
- Students entering first grade must have their sixth birthday on or before August 1 of the enrollment year.
If you would like a tour of our campus, please contact us at 972-219-3939 to schedule your walk-through with the appropriate program director.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Lakeland Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. LCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
Existing students please click the Re-Enroll tab in GradeLink or fill out the required forms below and return them to the office.